Fusebox programming is curated by our Artistic Team. We do offer an application process for AUSTIN-BASED ARTISTS (see below). We invite you to familiarize yourself with our past programming before you submit a proposal so that you can better understand the context and history of our projects to date.
Local Artist Submissions for the 2018 Festival are now open and will close on June 1, 2017.
- The lead artist on the project must live in the Austin area.
- All disciplines of work are considered (performance, visual art, film, dance, culinary, literary, etc.)
- Projects of all sizes seeking all ranges of support are considered. Fusebox support for projects includes financial and/or in-kind (i.e. marketing, production, venue, etc) but please keep in mind that Fusebox is rarely the only financial sponsor of a project. If you have questions about the scope of financial support available we encourage you to contact Fusebox before applying.
- All narratives and work samples are to be submitted online.
- The deadline for submissions to the 2018 Fusebox Festival (April) will be 4pm June 1, 2017.
- Notifications will be sent via email by July 7, 2017.
- Applications will be considered from the time they are submitted. Early submissions better enable us to see examples or developments of you work if there are opportunities to do so prior to July.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 512-800-3066 between 10am and 4pm Monday – Friday.